New Years Resolutions - What you can expect from this blog and why I set it up

Why I set up this Blog

For a while it's been a dream of mine to work for myself, a dream I'm sure many people share. This is what lead me to the creation of this blog. For me it represents an opportunity to make money for myself, even if it's just a small amount. I think it's a good start in learning how to make money online. I decided that at the start of 2018 I would set up the blog, so it was my New Years Resolution, I suppose.

I plan to write at least one post a week, as I'm still in college and cannot devote all my time to this. Once I finish college I may start posting more frequent updates. Also due to how demanding college can be at times, there may be weeks where I don't make a post so that I can focus on college work.

What you can expect from this blog

  • Reviews
  • Progress updates
  • Opinion pieces

Reviews:

These will probably be the most common type of content you'll see from this blog. Whether it be about a videogame, movie or book; I'll take a look at a piece of media and give you my honest opinions on it. Games are the most likely, as I'm a huge fan of gaming, am doing a Games Design course at college and own a lot of videogames, so you'll probably be seeing a lot of game reviews in the future.

Progress Updates:

In contrast to the Reviews, these will likely be the least common post you'll see. As mentioned earlier I'm on a Games Design course at college, this means that if I'm working on something, you might occasionally see me post about it here. We have a different website that we use for our college work, so it'll probably be quite rare you'll see me talk about it here. But if I'm working on something independant from that, like my own game or a book, then you might see me make occasional posts about my progress.

Opinion Pieces:

These will generally be unrelated to the reviews or progress updates I post and will focus instead on current events or issues that I want to talk about. They will probably end up being somewhat controversial, but I hope you'll be able to put aside my biases on some topics and enjoy the rest of the content that I make for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Cause 3 review

Fallout 4 review