Update

Due to mounting work at college and a desire to have more free time to myself. I'm changing the rate at which I upload reviews to my site. Previously I've tried to maintain a '1 game per week' schedule. As a 1 man team this means it's quite demanding for me to write the reviews, and it also gives me a pretty short window in which I can choose what game I want to review next. I also feel that if I take more time between my reviews, then I'll be able to improve the quality of them. They'll be longer and may even have images as well. As it stands, I'm not completely satisfied with the reviews I've done so far as I feel that I could have gone more in depth if I'd had more time to type them up. So from now on I'll be uploading a review every two weeks. This means next week there won't be a review, and I'll take the extra time to pick a game and review it more thorougly. I hope you can understand my reasons for doing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Cause 3 review

Fallout 4 review